Saturday, December 26, 2009

Emt Alert Are These EC's Good Enough For Medical School Admissions?

Are these EC's good enough for medical school admissions? - emt alert

So basically I have is the following list of AE, if they are applying to medical school. Other parts of my application are currently a total of 3.9 GPA, 4.0 science GPA, who have not yet taken place, but I will be very good for the MCAT test result probably 30 +. I'm switching DC to UCSB next summer in my last 2 years with significant aquatic biology. Anyway, I heard a lot about how urgent it is to do, and frankly I'm diving instead of something stupid in the EC Schedule in my application, so I will have when applied to 2010 or thereabouts.

Divers Alert Network is a member since November 2007
PADI Diving Society since February 2008
PADI Master Diver
Several PADI Specialty Certifications
Hospital volunteer hours accumulated 8 months W/100
EMT paid since July 2007
Bowling and off for 10 + years
Diving Club in Santa Barbara, 2 years
Hiking Club of UCSB, 2 years
Economics Club at Sierra College, 1 semester
Science Club Shasta College, 1 semester

No comments:

Post a Comment