Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pictures Of Different Porch Skirting I Can See Microfilaria In The Vitreous Fluid Of My Eyes. Is There Treatment?

I can see microfilaria in the vitreous fluid of my eyes. Is there treatment? - pictures of different porch skirting

They were developed for nine years.
As I said two doctors from different eyes, not to develop the parasite to take years to complete. They said that the "floaters" in general among the people of my age. Floaters are not like worms. Images http://www.chirurgiatoracica.org/images/immagi11.jpg
very similar to what I see in my eyes.
It scares me that something as serious as it is as an issue of professionals who should show more interest, amortized. I suspect that many people suffer and die from treatable even in high-potential professionals when a simpler explanation than the truth, it moves the problem from the porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment