Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fiber Optic Network Card Switch Between Network Adapters?

Switch between network adapters? - fiber optic network card

I have two internet connections at home ... with ADSL and the other is the optical fiber. On my desk I have installed two network cards connected to / with two network cards with cable connections. I would like to know if there a quick way to disable the card and the card allow others the connection that I have to change. I know that this by clicking on "Network Connections" can be done, but it was a desktop application, etc., is what I was looking for. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Create a shortcut on the desktop for the connection that you want to disable,
    To disable the right button to disable

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Windows, go to the properties of the NIC and check the box next to "Show icon in notification area connected when." Then you can click on the icon and "Off".

    ReplyDelete