Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fioricet Dosage I Take 10-12 Pills Of Fioricet Every Day. If The Max Daily Dosage Is 4,000 Mg Is It Safe?

I take 10-12 pills of fioricet every day. if the max daily dosage is 4,000 mg is it safe? - fioricet dosage

The recommended dose of this medication is 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. Total daily dose should not exceed 6 tablets. It is a combination of acetaminophen [Tylenol], caffeine and bultalbital [barbiturate]

According to the FDA, the toxic dose (is) for adults:

Butalbital: toxic dose of 1 g (20 tablets)
Acetaminophen: toxic dose 10 g (30 tablets)
Caffeine: toxic dose is 1 g (25 tablets)

My suggestion is that you reduce the amount you too.

3 comments:

  1. Fioricet no alternative medicine. I do not know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Favorite StonerJanuary 21, 2010 at 9:11 PM

    I prescribed is, but I need to know whether with or without codeine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Favorite StonerJanuary 21, 2010 at 9:12 PM

    I prescribed is, but I need to know whether with or without codeine?

    ReplyDelete