Thursday, January 21, 2010

Light Bulbs Unlimited Can You Help Me Fix My Poem??! PLEASEEEEEEE?

Can you help me fix my poem??! PLEASEEEEEEE? - light bulbs unlimited

~ Personifing knowledge "should be" ~

I know.
My mother is the brain
My father is -----
My enemy is stupidity
My best friend is the consciousness

Oh, I do the wheels in motion
Watch is like the light bulb
I'm still growing

I'm like a weapon
For better or for worse, could be used
My power is unlimited
I'm as hard as you leave me

Online ------ --------
I am as strong as your heart
I am aware






can fill the spaces.
(Review of something else, if you have suggestions)
I need all the help we can get
thankssssss

4 comments:

  1. The wisdom of my father, if he does not celebrate it. Try to be this will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.
    Breast thoughts
    Aware of my birth.
    Ignorance is my enemy
    struggling with consciousness.

    Oh, I do the wheels in motion
    Watch is like the light bulb
    I'm still growing

    As a weapon, I Sharp
    For better or for worse
    With unlimited power
    You can limit

    Become one with me
    I am stronger than your heart
    I am aware

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happens .......

    1. Verse:

    I am aware
    My mother's intelligence
    My father is a logical
    My enemy is ignorance
    My best friend is the consciousness

    Last stanza:

    I've changed
    I am as strong as your heart
    I am aware

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Books
    2) not about me, as with other wishdom --------------

    ReplyDelete