Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Decorating Ideas For Cabinet Tops I Need Ideas For My Bathroom!?

I need ideas for my bathroom!? - decorating ideas for cabinet tops

Well, I'm renting a house ... My husband is military, so that only 2-3 years living here, so I was not worried about the details of the house ... but now that I moved, I discust the bathroom ... So we really need to try decorating ideas to seem more comfortable, but I can not do anything drastic because I am only renting.

First, tiled bathroom is simply this means that the image does not. The tiles are different shades of pink and cream. No sound and good, but the device is blue! Yuck! The cistern is like most of the pictures pink, but the seat is made of white ... A wall is nothing cabinets (the roof) to the ground, the wood is white .... WHAT CAN I DO?

3 comments:

  1. For the brick, go to Wal-Mart or something and get the decoration of the tile adhesive.
    They have all sorts of different things ... / Bad things very cool ... cooking, etc. Cartoon flower symbol .. all sorts of things .. which are fairly cheap, and drag it back easily if you are ready to move.

    I paint wood cabinets .. have painted .. a neutral color, Nice, or something that will be painted when you are ready to move on.

    Get a shower curtain, bath mat and covers pleasant.
    You can create a new toilet seat pretty cheap.

    Stick a few pictures on the walls with double sided tape instead of nails.

    Nice flavor you with towels, etc., in accordance with all colors.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check this site for Bath Accessories

    www.cnsgiftspecialty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeew! It's really gotta ask: "What kind of crack pot designed the bathroom?" Tall. Well, it could block all accounts, the door panels from bamboo. On the walls, at least. Remember, the things of the door of the accounts? Bamboo, which are less rigid. It requires more nails in the head, so that no painting. As for the recipe, you can not slip or cut the plastic mat and use fees for themselves ...

    In fact, if you are a tenant or you live with him or the approach of the owners and tell them what to do. In the worst case, you do not know everything. Probably true. They painted tiles. I prefer a bathroom a boring white rose out of the bathroom white and blue to use.

    ReplyDelete