Monday, February 1, 2010

How To Make Homemade Vegetarian Cat Treats Homemade Vegetarian Cat Food Or Treats?

Homemade Vegetarian Cat Food Or Treats? - how to make homemade vegetarian cat treats

N for catnip. Or cat grass.

I know it is for cats, but I was hoping that some vegetarians, with pets and I could help.

I have two adult cats. I recently became a vegetarian, and I want my cats to do the same. I know that cats are carnivores, of course, so I do not take meat from his diet completely. I want to be just a vegetarian halfway. I want to go Petco, but it is so far from me, so I was wondering whether it is a house cat vegetarian food could do for them.

Thanx a lot.

3 comments:

  1. I have this question, the first time that I became a vegetarian. Not a good idea. I recently got a dog, and I know he needs to teething problems, which found a bone of elk remains. I really do not think it is fair to remove the meat from animals that eat meat, because they eat in a position to hard food ... I do not understand at first. Maybe if their cats were just kittens, you can mix in some vegetables, to get them used, but your cats are adults .. OK, thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can not even your cat 1 / 2 of vegetarians. As you know, must have been born a natural meat-eaters and a lot of good quality animal protein in the diet. Please do not follow their principles in themselves vegetarians, not only appropriate, or in-kind contribution. When you talk with your vet insist before major changes in your diet, I'm sure they say the same thing. Dogs are scavengers and can be vegetarians, cats are carnivores, digestion of meat and continue to develop the risk of sick cats and unhappy if you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat need animal protein, the liver does not produce enzymes to digest vegetable proteins. You can your cat milk products and egg question.

    This link will tell you why you are not at home plant food for cats.
    Veganpet Cat Food
    http://www.veganpet.co.nz/vegancats.php

    ReplyDelete