Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Dont Have My Cd For My Webcam And Not Know The Model Computer Problem?

Computer Problem? - i dont have my cd for my webcam and not know the model

When I got my new webcam and headphones and stage of the installation to Paltalk (for webcam chat) room, I lose my CD / DVD and can not find him. I clicked on a CD and nothing happens. I was told to go to device management and uninstall my CD / DVD and restart the system and must be reinstalled, but that does not work. I need the recovery CD to the laptop to factory settings, reboot to get it, but it is currently on my nerves.
Who knows why I lose my CD / DVD when I install my webcam and a headset? Or is there another reason for the lost?
I'm not so good at the computer, but still I know this is not correct.
I put it back to factory settings and now my CD / DVD working again, but not open my webcam or headset yetn, if that's the case.
I have a Medion laptop with Windows Vista and I Paltalk Version 9.2
Apart from my camera, Paltalk, and I have done nothing for my laptop so I do not understand why it is always at risk.

1 comment:

  1. Consult the manufacturer's website for updated drivers for the webcam and headphones. Next you set a restore point in System Restore found (in Accessories, System) programs. Install the receiver to start and try it.
    If it works, and the CD is still there, then drive to install the webcam. You must determine which component is to blame for the separate installation. When the CD disappears to the Device Manager, check the IRQ conflicts.

    ReplyDelete