Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wall Color Goes Well With Yellow Comforter Will This Comforter Go Well With My New Furniture?

Will this comforter go well with my new furniture? - wall color goes well with yellow comforter

My parents have the following parts:

hhttp: / / www.pbteen.com/products/p1829/index.cfm?pkey=ccolhamttp://www.pbteen.com/products/p1577/index.cfm?pkey=ccolham

I have a lid, like the picture, but I want my room to look more mature. I would just like bright, clashing colors! I like this bed:

http://www.touchofclass.com/product/bed and bath / quilts / applications and embroideries / bedspread.do great seal? SortBy = #

The walls are yellow Buttrey right now. Do you believe that this combination will look good with my new furniture and linen? Is it too formal? Is this too much for someone who is 13? Is it too "old" or research and princess? Would it be better if I painted the walls? If so, what color? Each proposal will AppriceIATED. Please be honest. These styles, including "together? Please note that my mother, it does not matter, saying only order what I want, which does not help much with this part of the opinion. I need opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment